Tropical green smoothie bowl with Good Hemp Isolate CBD Oil
We love fruit.
We know breakfast is important.
But sometimes we’re all out of inspiration when it comes to healthy, delicious snacks and brekkie on the go.
So, we asked in-house chef Ana to come up with a new mellow eats recipe::
The Tropical Green Smoothie Bowl is made with only a handful of delicious ingredients including pineapple, banana, mango, spinach and a hint of citrusy CBD oil – more about that in a minute. It’s also the ideal way to sneak extra greens into your daily diet. You won’t even notice the spinach – promise! Plus, you’ll get all the potential benefits of Good Hemp’s Isolate CBD Oil designed to help rejuvenate and balance your body.
- Double or triple the recipe depending on how many servings you want to whizz up
- Use frozen fruit for a deliciously thick consistency
- Alternatively, add more coconut water for a drink-on-the-go version
Enough for 1 big or 2 small bowls
- 110g of frozen mango
- 110g of frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana
- Handful of spinach
- 130ml of coconut water
- 10 drops of Good Hemp’s 250mg Isolate CBD Oil Citrus Flavour – BUY NOW
Optional toppings: banana, strawberries, coconut, kiwi and blueberries are highly recommended – or any of your favourite fruits, nuts and seeds.
What you need to do
- Throw all the ingredients in your blender and whizz until smooth – for roughly 1 minute.
- Pour into a bowl (or glass) and add your chosen toppings
Missed last week’s mellow eats recipe? It’s this way for creamy CBD cheesecake.